Batizados / Baptized
Uma das bebidas mais comuns na hora de organizar uma festa é a famosa Pink Lemonade.
Esta bebida mais não é do que uma limonada rosa muito comum lá nos Estados Unidos.
Para além de linda, esta bebida é ainda deliciosa, pois tem um sabor maravilhoso que vem da groselha.
Estas são características que fazem com que esta seja uma bebida de presença obrigatória nas festas de aniversário. Como não é alcoólica e tem um sabor maravilhoso, esta pink lemonade é um dos drinks preferidos para os convidados que não gostam de bebida alcoólicas.
E você sabe como fazer esta bebida deliciosa?
- 1 xícara de suco de LIMÃO SICILIANO (aproximadamente 2 1/2 limões)
- 2 xícaras de ÁGUA
- 1 xícara de SUCO DE GROSELHA
- 1/4 de xícara de AÇÚCAR REFINADO
- CEREJAS para decorarMODO DE PREPARO
- Junte todos os ingredientes num pote de vidro com tampa e chacoalhe bem.
- Sirva em copos com uma cerejinha e bastante gelo.
- Para decorar, corte uma fatia de limão. Tim tim!
DURAÇÃO: consumo imediato
There are sweets that are regularly present at our birthday parties.
If you, like us, love the taste of lime in a dessert, we’re sure you’ll love this fantastic recipe.
200 g digestive biscuits or Maria
1 c. sugar soup
75 g of melted butter
580 g cream cheese at room temperature
230 g of sugar
180ml lime juice (about 6 limes)
1 can of condensed milk
200 ml very cold cream
1 c. sugar soup
files q.b. (decoration)
For the base, start by grinding the cookies and with the sugar and butter to form a kind of sand. Line a springform pan (22 cm) with the biscuit, pressing well and bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes. Let it cool.
Meanwhile prepare the filling by beating all the ingredients in a bowl until the mixture is homogeneous. Don’t overbeat the dough!
Pour over the biscuit base and bake in a bain-marie for about 75 minutes at 150ºC (to prevent water from entering the mold, cover the outside of the mold with 2 aluminum foil).
If the center of the cheesecake is not consistent at the end of the cooking time, do not worry, the important thing is that the sides are well cooked.
After 75 minutes turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool inside with the oven door ajar. After being completely cold, transfer the cheesecake to the fridge for at least 4 hours.
At the end of this time, you can then beat the cream with the sugar and after taking the cheesecake out of the mold, decorate to taste with the cream and the remaining limes.
I hope you enjoyed,
Good recipes and until the next post.
Organizing a christening is a time of great stress for the baby’s mother, who is generally responsible for organizing the ceremony.
All the stress inherent in organizing the ceremony so that it runs smoothly, in itself confers a large amount of accumulated stress, which means that in many cases the mother (ceremony organizer) does not truly enjoy the moment and the ceremony that will not be repeated again.
All this accumulated stress can be easily avoided, with the help of an event planner for the organization of the event, and accessories on the day of the ceremony so that nothing fails.
In this way, the mother will have her task facilitated and will be able to enjoy the time with her family, without stress and worry.
If you choose to do the organization personally, however, there are some points that you should take into account so that nothing fails in the organization of the event.
I leave you some tips so that everything goes well and nothing fails on the big day.
- Date and place of the ceremony
(This topic is the one that usually gives daddies the most “headaches”, due to the bureaucratic part and all the required documents, but resolving these issues, the rest of the organization is relatively simple)
- Photo book (days before baptism)
- Photography at home with the baby/child
- Photography at the church, Farm/Restaurant (follow-up on the day)
- Invitation from godparents
- Create the guest list
- Sending invitations (preferably 4 to 6 months in advance, or a little more). If you prefer to send it in advance, I suggest a SAVE THE DATE (digital and may contain less information, essentially the day) and later the official invitation.
- List of confirmed attendance
- Distribution of guests by the tables and their assignment (The assignment, I suggest, is something related to the chosen theme)
➢ Reminders (Proposed options)
a) One per Family (adults and children)
b) A souvenir for the Family/couple and one for the children
c) A memento gentlemen, a memento madam and a children
- Party Location
- Type/Style of space decoration (Soon a post dedicated to this aspect)
- Adults (DJ,…)
- Christening suit (You can opt for the traditional Christening suit and a “change” of clothes for the party, more comfortable for the child)
- Candle and christening towel
- Book of memories or other more thematic element. An excellent option to let your imagination run wild and opt for something original and made by yourself (where guests write a dedication to the child and family)
I hope these tips are useful to you.
One of the main questions when planning your party is the size of the cake. The cake is the main element of the party, therefore it is convenient not only to choose a beautiful decoration in which it will be inserted, but also to choose an excellent professional who will make a delicious cake. Don’t forget that cake design sells too.
It is essential that all guests taste the birthday cake, so here are some tips so that your guests never run out of cake. I hope they are useful to you.
Two key points to get the cake size right
– How many guests will the event have?
– And what kind of event is it?
Types of shape to use:
Round shape, the traditional one we have at home
15 cm = 12 slices
20 cm = 24 slices
25 cm = 38 slices
30 cm = 56 slices
35 cm = 78 slices
40 cm = 100 slices
Square shape to make your cake beautiful
15 cm = 18 slices
20 cm = 32 slices
25 cm = 50 slices
30 cm = 72 slices
35 cm = 98 slices
40 cm = 128 slices
45 cm = 162 slices
Rectangular shape that has no mistake
35 cm x 25 cm = 48 slices
40 cm x 30 cm = 65 slices
45 cm x 30 cm = 74 slices
50 cm x 40 cm = 110 slices
55 cm x 45 cm = 136 slices